Student Affairs and the Center for Leadership & Involvement (CfLI) are looking to assist Registered Student Organizations (RSOs) in advertising and holding events, both virtual and in-person, during weekends (Saturdays and Sundays) during the Fall 2020 Semester through December 20, 2020.
If your organization is planning on hosting an event during any of the dates listed below, and there are at least two weeks (14 days) until the event, please reach out to TJ Sargent (firstname.lastname@example.org) to inquire about support that may be available for your event. Small and limited amounts of funding may be available on a first requested, first granted basis for events. Additionally, marketing support may be provided through a reduced cost mass email and other university marketing channels for events occurring on these dates.
All events must meet the following qualifications for consideration:
- Be organized and hosted by an active Registered Student Organization (searchable in the Wisconsin Involvement Network [WIN])
- Have a WIN event created for the program or activity
- Follow all RSO COVID-19 Meeting and Event Policies
- Occur at least two weeks (14 days) after initial contact – this deadline is not flexible do to processing and procedure requirements
- Be admissible for university support according to Political Campaigning Policies
- Occur on one of the following dates:
- October: 24, 25, 31
- November: 1, 7, 8, 14, 15, 21, 22, 28, 29
- December: 5, 6, 12, 13, 19, 20