1. Student Leadership Program
The Student Leadership Program is one of the most active leadership organizations on the University of Wisconsin-Madison campus. SLP believes the leadership process begins by strengthening the individual leadership skills, then progressing towards group and community involvement/leadership. SLP offers opportunities to develop fundamental leadership skills that are necessary to maintaining successful personal relationships, contributing to campus organizations and participating in the community.
SLP’s mission: To develop effective and essential leadership skills in students and student groups through comprehensive leadership education and diverse experiences.
2. Advertising Club
Article 2 – Objective, Aims, & Purpose
It shall be the purpose of Advertising Club to learn by talking with speakers from various advertising agencies; to experience through agency tours and personal contacts; and to grow through participating in campaign simulations and internship opportunities.
3. Madison Future Business Leaders of America
The purpose of Madison FBLA-PBL is to bring business and education together in a positive working relationship through innovative leadership and career development programs. Furthermore, Madison FBLA-PBL is to encourage social, civic, professional, and personal responsibility of its members.
The specific goals of Madison FBLA-PBL are as follows:
- To provide a comprehensive look at the different major areas at the Wisconsin School of Business, and encourage members’ interests in any and all academic and career focuses.
- To assist non-business students in gaining background knowledge of the business world, and create an environment that fuels their ability to establish unique occupational goals.
- To develop competent, aggressive business leadership.
- To strengthen the confidence of students in themselves and their work.
- To create more interest in and understanding of American business enterprise.
- To encourage members in the development of individual projects that contribute to the improvement of home, business, and community.
- To develop character, prepare for useful citizenship, and foster patriotism.
- To encourage and practice efficient money management.
- To encourage scholarship and promote school loyalty.
- To facilitate the transition from school to work.